Levementum is the leader in SugarCRM CTI solutions at the entry-level and the enterprise-level
SugarCRM enables an organization to integrate their telephony solution to perform routine call center functions such as screen pops, call transfers, outbound dialing etc. SugarCRM allows for integration with key telephony technology providers partners such as Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, Envox, and Skype allowing for a seamless CTI interface within the SugarCRM experience.
The following is a high level view of the system topology:
- Customer calls the company phone number
- Telephony System identifies caller (CLI, ANI or attached IVR data to obtain Caller’s details e.g. Account Number etc.) and communicates this to the CTI Server
- CTI Server communicates this to the locally installed Levementum CTI Adapter.
- Call gets routed to agent’s desk or IP phone. Meanwhile, Adapter performs data dip into SugarCRM , searching on either the Caller ID or the IVR data.
- Results of search are sent back to adapter, generally in less than a second.
- Adapter pushes call details into browser, popping a record detail page if there was a unique match
For SugarCRM, enterprise ready CTI in a box…learn more about Levementum’s SugarCRM Contact Center, powered by Contivio
Additionally – Levementum offers a version of SugarCRM that is expressly designed for the Enterprise Call Center. SugarCRM Contact Center, powered by Contivio, is a full function CRM and Contact Center Application that provides all core CTI features including Screen-Pop, Click-To-Call, while expanding to cover key areas of IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Auto-Dialers, Predictive-Dialers, Phone Queue management, Workflow, Time zone management.
Most importantly – this solution works with all major Telephony solutions, and also works with Skype and 3rd Party VoIP solutions like Telesphere.
Review Levementum’s Customer Reference Stories in the CTI arena….
Get more information! Talk to a CTI expert…reach us below: