Deploy comprehensive CTI and Call Scripting for your Customer Service Organization with Levementum’s Customer Service Center Pack for SugarCRM
Levementum’s Customer Service Center Pack for SugarCRM is a complete customer service solution module for SugarCRM, that is upgrade safe, cloud or on-premise ready. Using the Customer Service Center Pack, SugarCRM customers can create a comprehensive, fully integrated virtual customer service center to support a wide range of customer interactions that occur through voice, email, and in-person interactions. With Levementum’s Customer Service Center Pack for SugarCRM, you can:
- Decrease incident resolution cycle time
- Improve customer service by reducing call wait times
- Spot trending issues for escalation
- Improve “first touch resolution” percentages
Levementum’s Customer Service Center Pack for SugarCRM seamlessly integrates SugarCRM with most of the leading TAPI compliant IP Telephony Contact Center platforms*** – including:
- and many other TAPI compliant Telephony systems
With the combined power of CTI and the SugarCRM Web Service Framework, SugarCRM delivers unlimited productivity to customer service organizations. Customer Service Center Pack features include:
- Fully supported softphone capability
- Fully supported VOIP phone capability
- Screen Pops: Screen pops based on ANI or IVR can appear on Cases (Requests/Incidents) and Contacts within SugarCRM. The softphone or VOIP phone configuration can facilitates hoteling, virtual contact centers, and remote agents around the globe.
- Click-To-Dial: Click-to-Dial can appear on Contacts and Cases (Requests/Incidents) within SugarCRM. Whether you’re calling a customer nearby or a contact on the other side of the world, Click to Call lets you go from browsing your SugarCRM system to making a call in one easy click.
- Automatic call logging: With the Customer Service Center Pack, SugarCRM also includes integrated call logging with notes and automatic call times directly associated to cases.
- Call Scripting for Cases: Call Center Service Pack includes Advanced Call Scripting for the Case module, a feature within SugarCRM that guides reps through their support (or sales) interactions with customers.
- Call Scripting Design Module (CS Drag & Drop): CS Drag & Drop can handle simple or sophisticated scripts, in either a on-premise or a hosted (OnDemand SaaS) environment. The solution allows you to configure the solution through a drag and drop interface, to fit your business, not the other way around.
- Knowledge Base “Real-Time Recommendation” Engine: The real time Knowledge Base works within the case, and based on entry of incident details, provides real-time recommendations for Resolution, based on the description of the case…while it’s being entered. This dramatically improves call resolution.
- Case “Cycle-Time” Tracker: For each case, SugarCRM calculates the cycle-time of a case, from open point to close point, for real-time review and for reporting.
- Web to Case form: Embed a customer support case form in your portal, website, blog, or on any HTML page within your web environment.
- Monitored inbound emails
- Automated case acknowledgements with reference numbers
- Quick create forms for Kiosk / walk-up centers
- Case Escalation Workflows Engine: Escalate to colleagues, teams, and supervisors based on characteristics of the case, or based on time expiration.
- Web Service Integration: API’s to allow extensive integration for resolutions that require integration with or information from all major ERP platforms and issue tracking systems.
*** Telephony integrations are dependent on current version of IP telephony vendor’s specific version of their server suite and PC console
For additional information on Levementum’s Customer Service Pack for SugarCRM, contact us today!