Leveraging Responsive Web Design to Improve Conversion Rates and Sales
July 22, 2014
Presented by Levementum
“Leveraging Responsive Web Design to Improve Conversion Rates and Sales” Webinar Presented by Levementum
July 22 – 10:00 am (PST) / 1:00 pm (EST)
Levementum is excited to host this free webinar highlighting the major changes with the release of Magento Enterprise 1.14 and how responsive web design affects conversion rates.
The latest release of Magento 1.14 offers many key new features including a default responsive web design theme and improved payment and financing options. The upgrades make it easier and less expensive for retailers to provide a seamless mobile experience and provide new payment options for customers; improving conversion rates and sales. Some of the key benefits include:
- You can get a tablet and smartphone friendly responsive site in approximately half the time as previously required.
- Responsive is good for boosting conversion, with a shopping cart and checkout designed to work in any environment and on any screen size.
- Having a responsive site makes it easy for mobile device-using customers to move from an email offer, for instance, to check out.
- There are SEO advantages too, because responsive is Google’s recommended approach to mobile optimization, it allows merchants to focus all their content energy on a single site. Great content that supports SEO also engages customers, provides a richer site experience and can reduce bounce rates.
- The latest release includes built-in support for financing by adding a payment option for Bill Me Later and a more streamlined checkout process via Paypal Express Checkout. Forrester Consulting estimates that merchants offering Bill Me Later will see an 18% boost in sales.
Magento offers flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help you grow and succeed online. Their cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for you to control the content, functionality, look and feel of your online store.
Magento also offers support, services and training to help ensure your success. Magento’s network of partners and certified developers offer expertise and resources to help design, build and host your store. And partners also offer thousands of apps and extensions to help you add custom features and functionality.
Our story started in 2005, in a Brasserie in Paris, Le Saint Andre. Two guys with a shared business inspiration sat down (over a couple bottles of wine), to plot the path of a new company. To an observer, the conversation would have seemed confusing. There was no mention of customers, markets, revenue, profits, expansion, or personnel. No talk of competition, strategy, or differentiation. Marketing strategy? Business development? Technology? Not a word.
The discussion centered on one thing. Shared Values.
They talked about accountability. Empathy. Bias for Action. Respect for people. The meaning of winning. The definition of excellence. Personal growth. Generational dynamics. Family. Culture. At the end of the conversation, they had a plan. It was to build a company that people would aspire to work for. Grow in. Partner with. A company that others would wonder, “why do they seem to be having such a good time?” A team that would stand the test of time, and would ultimately test itself. A culture that would feed itself, by valuing the individual and the team in perfect harmony. A team that would attract the best, keep the best, nurture the best and reward the best. An organization that would never “talk about trust,” but would quietly “earn trust.” and relentlessly “protect trust.” A team that would be relentless in its pursuit of value creation, and value capture. A team that wouldn’t simply embrace diversity, but would live it, because it believed in it.
Doug and Geoff realized that there would be no formula for the implementation of this, but by constantly testing value adherence, and applying it to everything, Levementum would be able to do something special–for its customers and for itself.
Our consulting and technology roots served us well, giving us the unique ability to bridge the gaps between strategy, creativity, and execution, harnessing the complex set of relationships and interactions between a firm and its customers. The same customers, and the very same technology, that are now responsible for the dynamic business world in which we live. A world that most businesses are neither prepared for nor equipped to address.