Roadmap to eCommerce Success in 2014
February 13, 2014 – Portland, Oregon
2013 was another record year for online sales, especially through the holiday season. Levementum invites you to join us at our 2014 Roadmap to eCommerce Success Forum in Portland, Oregon on February 13, 2014 to discuss how your business can capitalize on these advancements and market place changes. This event will be held at the Nine’s Hotel in downtown Portland and is free of charge. Derek Jacobson, Vice President and Practice Director for Levementum’s eCommerce Practice, will be discussing specific business practices you can put in place today to grow your business and closure rates in the mobile selling environment.
Consider some of the amazing data from the 2013 holiday shopping period:
- Total eCommerce sales grew 24% between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday*
- Mobile commerce grew twice as quickly (60%) and accounted for nearly $1 billion in revenue*
- 1 in 4 eCommerce dollars captured on Thanksgiving and Black Friday were acquired from mobile devices*
- Tablets are emerging as the principle engine for eCommerce sales; tablet order activity grew twice as fast as smartphone sales*
- On Cyber Monday, 1.9 separate eCommerce transactions were completed on tablets alone, which added up to $237 million dollars in sales*
- Total eCommerce spending on Cyber Monday was approximately $2 billion*
Merchants who were well prepared saw tremendous surges in their online order volume. But many merchants were not positioned to take advantage of these amazing growth trends. 2014 promises to offer the same opportunities for those looking to expand their customer base and grow sales year round.
- How do you, the merchant, take advantage of this opportunity?
- What are some of the recent trends your existing and potential customers expect you to be able to support going forward?
- What do you need to do to grow successfully without operational issues?
- What are the top 5 things a merchant can be doing to grow online sales year-round?
- What are the best methods for a merchant to reach mobile shoppers going forward?
If you don’t know the answer to all of these questions, please join Levementum on February 13, 2014 for our Roadmap to eCommerce Success Forum at The Nine’s Hotel in downtown Portland. This event is complimentary, but space is limited and registration required.
Roadmap to eCommerce Success in 2014
2014 promises to offer the same opportunities for those looking to expand their customer base and grow sales year round. Join Levementum for our Roadmap to eCommerce Success in 2014 in Portland, Oregon on February 13, 2014 at the Nine’s Hotel in downtown Portland.
Space IS LIMITED, so REGISTER TODAY!
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Registration begins at 1:30pm
525 SW Morrison,
Portland, OR 97204
Roadmap to eCommerce Success
- 1:30 – 2:00 pm – Registration
- 2:00 – 4:00 pm – Roadmap to eCommerce Success in 2014, presented by Derek Jacobson
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm – Happy Hour and Networking with Featured Exhibitors
Registration is required, and space is LIMITED, so REGISTER TODAY!
Will be announced shortly…
Roadmap to eCommerce Success Agenda
1:30 – 2:00 pm – Registration
2:00 – 4:00 pm – Roadmap to eCommerce Success in 2014, presented by Derek Jacobson
4:00 – 5:00 pm – Happy Hour and Networking with Featured Exhibitors
Our story started in 2005, in a Brasserie in Paris, Le Saint Andre. Two guys with a shared business inspiration sat down (over a couple bottles of wine), to plot the path of a new company. To an observer, the conversation would have seemed confusing. There was no mention of customers, markets, revenue, profits, expansion, or personnel. No talk of competition, strategy, or differentiation. Marketing strategy? Business development? Technology? Not a word.
The discussion centered on one thing. Shared Values.
They talked about accountability. Empathy. Bias for Action. Respect for people. The meaning of “winning”. The definition of “excellence”. Personal growth. Generational dynamics. Family. Culture. At the end of the conversation, they had a plan. It was to build a company that people would aspire to work for. Grow in. Partner with. A company that others would wonder, “why do they seem to be having such a good time?”. A team that would stand the test of time, and would ultimately test itself. A culture that would feed itself, by valuing the individual and the team in perfect harmony. A team that would attract the best, keep the best, nurture the best and reward the best. An organization that would never “talk about trust”, but would quietly “earn trust”, and relentlessly “protect trust”. A team that would be relentless in its pursuit of value creation, and value capture. A team that wouldn’t simply embrace diversity, but would live it, because it believed in it.
Doug and Geoff realized that there would be no formula for the implementation of this, but by constantly testing value adherence, and applying it to everything, Levementum would be able to do something special. For its customers and for itself.
Our consulting and technology roots served us well, giving us the unique ability to bridge the gaps between strategy, creativity, and execution, harnessing the complex set of relationships and interactions between a firm and its customers. The same customers, and the very same technology, that are now responsible for the dynamic business world in which we live. A world that most businesses are neither prepared for nor equipped to address.